Multi-Disciplinary System Simulation
Altair Activate provides an open integration platform for modelling, simulating and optimizing multi-disciplinary systems-of-systems using inherent 1D block diagrams. Users have the option to include subsystem models either from Altair's 3D tools, such as Altair MotionSolve and Altair Flux, or from 3rd-party tools. Models can also be imported from Simulink.
- Hierarchical systems-of-systems defined as parameterized models
- Signal-based and physical modeling can be conveniently combined to define a system model
- Built-in block libraries can be easily managed and extended
- Model exchange or co-simulation achieved through FMI / FMU
- Multi-disciplinary models can include multi-body models, electromagnetic models, FEA models, CFD models, and more
- 0D, 1D and 3D modeling can be used together allowing the best approach