Click2Cast is a casting process simulation software that allows the user to enhance and optimize their manufactured components.
- Guided casting process simulation software with innovative user experience
- Identify casting defects such as air entrapment, cold shuts, turbulence, and shrinkage porosity in just a few clicks
- Visualize flow front, solid fraction, solidification modulus, temperature/ velocity profiles and more
- Simulate high/low pressure, gravity, sand, and permanent mold castings
- Optimize "ingate" design and location
Click2Cast® helps users avoid typical casting defects such as air entrapment, porosity, cold shots, and more. Thanks to the simple and quick mold filling and solidification simulation.
Click2Cast offers an innovative user experience allowing the complete simulation to be done in 5 simple steps and through a completely user-friendly interface designed for beginners and experts alike.
Design Better Products
- Quickly evaluate ‘Castability’
- Visualize solidification to optimize ingate location
- Simulate casting with auto-generation of risers
- Guide manufacturing engineers to refine process Increase Manufacturing Quality and Profitability
- Quickly evaluate casting complexity for quoting
- Predict common casting defects upfront
- Optimize running and feeding systems
- Avoid expensive trial and error Minimal Training with Maximum Benefit Casting simulation usually requires hours of training coupled with extensive expertise, adding cost both in training and hiring experts.
Click2Cast eliminates such expensive investments by focusing on the ease of use and keeping all complexities in the background.
Ease of Use with 5 Simple Steps
- Import Geometry
- Define Ingate
- Define Process Parameters
- Run Analysis, Optimize
- Cast Final Part
Ease Templates to Simulate
- High Pressure Die Casting
- Low Pressure Die Casting
- Gravity Sand Casting
- Permanent Mold Casting